| General Assembly I (Disarmament and Security)
1. Preventing and combating illicit brokering activities of WMDs and
their illegal transition to nation states and terrorists.
2. The de-stabilising effects and role of foreign military bases in
hindering the security of sovereign nation states.
General Assembly II (Economic and Financial )
1. Economic funding of post conflict states.
2. Devaluation of currency and economic competition.
General Assembly III (Social , Humanitarian and Cultural)
1. Combating intolerance, negative stereotyping, stigmatization,
discrimination, incitement to violence and violence against persons,
based on religion or belief.
2. Strengthening the role of the United Nations in enhancing periodic
and genuine elections and the promotion of democratization.
1. The implementation of sanctions and peacekeeping in accordance of
the resolution 1267(THE AL-QAEDA SANCTION COMMITTEE)
2. Role of Foreign military intervention in intrastate conflicts and
the path to stability through the control of the proliferation of
light arms and small weapons.s
| Economic and Social Council
1. Combating transnational organized crime and its possible links to
illicit trafficking in precious metals.
2. Promotion of efforts to eliminate all forms of discrimination and
violence against migrants.
Human Rights Council
1. Protection of human rights defenders.
2. Independence and impartiality of the judiciary, jurors and
assessors and lawyers.
United Nations Development Programme
1. Financial sustainability of activities beyond the period of UNDP
2. Reviewing performance made till now in context of fulfillment of MDGs, working towards enhancing that performance to form a base for post 2015 thematic and national consultations.